Consignment storage on “Tessa’s” warehouses in Vladivostok includes:
– Fast and accurate transportation from the customer’s location to our warehouse;
– Loading and unloading services;
– Sorting, kitting, taring, packaging services;
– Handling via terminals for data collection and barcode scanners;
– Allocating goods in warehouse in compliance with the conditions of their storage;
– Making up goods in accordance with customer demand;
– Loading and dispatch of orders to end consumers.
Place the order
Do you want to order warehousing services in Vladivostok? Our storage spaces are willing to accept any amount.
Call: 8 800 2345 590
Or fill out a service request form here.
Sign a contract with the logistics company “Tessa” and trust your cargo professionals.
Automatic identification through bar-coding
The error-free operations on all stages depend on the input method of data to accounting system. When accepting the goods on the warehouse of the “Tessa” company the staff handles all cargo using bar code scanners. Then the additional marking of goods is carried out, allowing to perform a lot of operations in automatically. This process eliminates the possibility of future errors.
Due to the barcode scanners and additional software for the warehouse, the staff is able to track goods at every stage of the process. Scanners can read out a lot of characteristics of the goods and have many advantages:
- Quick and easy control of goods’ movements on all stages of supply chain.
- Easy access to data on the goods’ producers, sender, receiver, mediator to meet your future needs.
- Ability to group goods according to certain parameters (such as size, shelf life, storage conditions, etc.).
- E-document management.
- Simple and automatic accounting of goods, their movements and drawing from the stocks.
- Enhancing the processes of sorting, kitting, packaging, and others.
- Aggregating of the reliable and verifiable data on material flows.
- Increasing efficiency of logistics services and quality control.
- Facilitating data accumulation for marketing analysis.
- Reducing the cost of information processing at 10% (in comparison with paperwork and manual accounting).
Thus, cooperation with “Tessa” in storage and shipping allows customers significantly increase the speed, efficiency, accuracy of data accumulation.